Installing and configuring the DYMO LabelWriter 330
Configuring the DYMO LabelWriter 330
- Connect the DYMO to your computer and add the labels, following the directions found with your printer.
- Insert the DYMO CD which should be included with your package.
- Run the Install.exe program found on the CD. A wizard will assist you is seting it up.
- Go to the Printer and Faxes Setting and right-click on the DYMO printer and select properties.
- Go to the Advanced Tab shown below
- Click the Printing Preferences button. Configure your setting to Landscape
- Click the Printing Defaults button.
- Set your orientation to Landscape
- Click the advanced button. The window shown below will appear.
- Select the Paper Size of 30256 Shipping.
- The rest of the setting should look like the Advanced Options window above.
- Click OK.
- You should be pack in the Printer Properties window
- Click Apply
- Click OK
You have finished configuring the DYMO LabelWriter 330
Configuring ColorMetrix to print to the DYMO LabelWriter 330
- Choose Print Setup under the file menu
- Choose your DYMO LabelWriter under the printer drop down menu
- If your printing defaults we set correctly, the Paper size should switch to 30256 Shipping, and the orientation will switch to Landscape
- The print setup window should look like this:
Now print a test from ColorMetrix
- In ColorMetrix, under Numeric Reports, choose the your proper label for the DYMO
- Choose any available Data Set
- Click the Print button next to your chosen Numeric Report.