Gretag D190 Series
For ColorMetrix to be able to communicate with a Gretag D19X series instrument, the instrument must first be configured with the following settings:
- 1. The instrument must be calibrated to absolute white.
- Settings -> Measurement Parameters -> White base -> absolute
- (After this setting has been made, follow the instructions that came with the instrument to perform an absolute white calibration)
- Settings -> Data interface -> Baud rate: 9600
- Settings -> Data interface -> Handshake: No
- Settings -> Printer -> Printer / PC -> PC
- Settings -> Printer -> Print protocol -> D190
- Settings -> Printer -> Header -> Print reference -> off
- Settings -> Device settings -> Available functions -> User defined -> Density: Checked
- Settings -> Device settings -> Available functions -> User defined -> *All densities: Checked
- * For D19C users, if “All Densities” isn’t listed in step 5 above, they must purchase Gretag Part #36.51.81.