ColorMetrix Support Renewal
Support & maintenance subscription renewal is simple with ColorMetrix. For a small annual fee you get 12 months of product support and maintenance updates.
During the first year of ColorMetrix software ownership, all of the following are included in the ownership experience. In subsequent years a Maintenance/Support agreement must be purchased to have access to all of the following.
Technical support is available via three methods:
- Electronic – Simply visit http://www.ColorMetrix.com/support to provide a complete description of your support issue. It is important to include as much information as possible in order to expedite a quick response. Include information about your operating system version, computer type, computer configuration (amount of RAM, etc…), version of ColorMetrix, type of measurement instrument in use, and complete information about any error message you are receiving. Our best efforts will be utilized to respond to electronic support requests within 24 hours Mon-Fri.
- Fax – Fax the same information as requested in #1 above to 703-935-4094. Our best efforts will be utilized to respond to fax requests within 24 hours Mon-Fri.
- Telephone – You may call 262-820-1131 Mon-Fri between 8:30am and 4:30pm CST. Should you reach voice-mail our best efforts will be utilized to return the call within 4 business hours (M-F 8:30am-4:30pm).
Software maintenance includes but is not limited to the following:
- Bug fixes – legitimate bugs reported by end-users will be repaired using our best efforts. Once the bug is repaired an updated version of the software will be made available at no additional cost for download from our web-site. CD’s will be sent for a nominal charge.
- Minor updates – Our software products are under constant development, and minor enhancements are added on a regular basis. As new versions of ColorMetrix are built they will be available for download from our web-site at no additional charge. CD’s will be sent for a nominal charge.
- Additional instrument interfaces – The list of supported instruments is constantly being enlarged. Any instruments that would be included in your version will be available at no additional cost upon request by exchange of your hardware key and provision of an update CD.
- Preferential pricing on major version upgrades – When a major version upgrade is released, those covered under an agreement will have the option to purchase the upgrade for a reduced price. A version upgrade will include major new features such as a change in the licensing system utilized, an additional color space display, or other major functional changes. The version immediately prior to the version upgrade will remain supportable for 12 months.